Saturday, July 19, 2008

personal illustration #006

ink + watercolor


i think no explanation is necessary, since the image can talk for itself. but i'd like to tell a bit though. it all started with the struggle of choosing the right font for my website and the idea of using my very own handwriting stoke me. it would be nice, cute and sincere (good thought, my girl) and i didn't have the slightest idea how to create a font. so we (me and my tiny brain) actually told ourselves "how hard could it be anyway". there we got it then, it was really really hard. i spent my whole day in front of the computer trying to handle the whole font creating thing, and begging the application to export my fonts properly.
but at least, i have my fonts now and i think i actually like being involved with typography.. who would have known.

and here is my font:

No comments: